Our Corporate Culture
Our Corporate Culture: SouthCrest Bank is a full-service retail bank operation with all the products you would expect a bank to offer, including consumer and commercial loans, checking, savings, credit cards, debit cards, online banking, bill pay, investments and more.
SouthCrest is an exciting place to work and the career opportunities are as diverse as our people. Our job is to provide you with a supportive and productive work environment, so that you can take care of our customers and provide them with superior products and service experiences. We pay competitively and provide good benefits, and prefer to promote from within the company. As a testament to that, our employees have been with us for an average of nearly 10 years!
Our people take the time to learn our customers' names and genuinely welcome them when they come into a branch. We care about each other and try to help each other when needed.
SouthCrest Bank is a great place for experienced professionals to continue growing in their careers. Besides Retail Banking Operations, our functional departments include:
- Accounting & Finance
- Credit Administration, which includes Credit Analysis, Loan Administration, Special Assets, Loan Processing, and more
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Operations and Branch Administration Support
- Risk Management, which includes Compliance, Bank Secrecy Act, Internal Auditing, etc.
At SouthCrest Bank we believe in fairness. As part of this commitment, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of the Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals. The Bank does not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disabled or veteran status.
Our regular, full-time team members enjoy a broad benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental and vision coverage for staff member and dependents
- Short-term and long-term disability insurances
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for community involvement
- An equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment decisions based on any factor protected by federal, state or local law.
Join Our Team
If you would like to work at SouthCrest, where creativity and innovation are encouraged, please see our job listings below:
- Sorry. There are no current positions available at this time. Please check back again soon.